- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 tbsp clarified butter or oil (olive or avocado)
- 3 cups diced red potatoes
- Pinch of sea salt/black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups brussel sprouts (shavings or chopped)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne or smoked paprika
- 2 cod fillets (4-5oz each) or other white fish such as haddock
- 1/4 cup of mustard dressing/vinaigrette (or 3 tbsp honey or dijon mustard with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp red wine vinegar)
- Lemon juice and sliced lemons
- Balsamic vinegar
- Wash and clean your vegetables and fish filets. Cut potatoes into quarters and finely chop brussel sprouts or use food processor to create shavings.
- Lightly pan fry your potatoes in 1tbsp oil or butter, 1/4 cup onion, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes are slightly tender and onions start to caramelize (about 10 minutes on medium heat)
- Coat your fillets in the mustard dressing and lemon juice, then set aside. Combine your veggie mix and potatoes/onion together in a casserole pan or a sheet pan. Make sure to include all of the oil and garlic from the frying pan.
- Place the fish fillets on top. Pour any extra dressing over the entire pan. Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 14-17 minutes. If tender, then broil the last minute to make the brussel sprouts crispy!